RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: tex4ht and jsmath

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: tex4ht and jsmath
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:44:45 -0500

On December 19, 2005 12:43 AM William Sit wrote:
> OK, again, without doing anything more than the last time
> (after installing the jsMath fonts and restarting Firefox):
> works without a warning. However the
> still does. The same happens on IE. The page:
> still issues a warning box on both browsers.
> Can you make that page editable?
> Actually, I downloaded the page jstest.html page and changed
> the src to
> <script type="text/javascript"
> src="";>
> </script>
> and now it works! (after a warning about accessing a js which
> is not local) No red box warning about fonts.

That is expected because site is running the
older version of jsMath but the site has the
newer version of jsMath. As explained (at least implied :) on the
jaMath home page, these two versions require different font files.
If you install the fonts for the older version, they should work
with both the old and new versions, I think.

Bill Page.