Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom bibliography

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom bibliography
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:14:01 -0400

> > 5.  IIRC there is some way to process bib files as TeX documents?
> > > If so we can make the bibliography file available on the wiki like
> > > any regular pamphlet file.  I'll have to check that.
> >
> > What do you mean here?  Have you seen the Axiom Portal bibliography
> > that I'm talking about?
>
> Yes - I was thinking about whether we want to make an Axiom volume out
> of the comprehensive axiom.bib contents or not. Probably not, so never
> mind.

I'm a big fan of annotated bibliographies. We could create a bib volume
that would generate the bibtex file as well as a document that contains
the annotations. Annotations are a great way to collect wisdom about
various papers from previous readers so you can decide if the reference
is related to your effort.