Re: [Axiom-developer] combinat mailing list

From: Stephen Wilson
Date: 26 Jun 2007 15:57:54 -0400

Martin,

I subscribed to the combinat list.  I am also in the process of
setting up an older machine which I hope will allow me to get an aldor
binary running.

I will look at you code, and at the archives, and attempt to
understand the issues involved.

I have high hopes that we can enrich Axiom's abilities to describe
mathematics.

Take care,
Steve