axiom-mail

Re: [Axiom-mail] A question about Axiom capabilities

From: Eugene Surowitz
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] A question about Axiom capabilities
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:49:41 -0400

Doing it by hand is highly prone to errors and more importantly omissions.

I've experimenting with some code on the Axiom interpreter code as a guinea pig,
before running through all the text of Axiom, to generate a full tokenary.
The text walker starts with output from the tar-ball and busts all text
into tokens, which can be tunable to sub-language.

Or putting it another way: Where is "integrate" everywhere?

Cheers, Gene