bibledit-general

Re: [be] Bibledit 3.2 on OS X

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit 3.2 on OS X
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 15:16:51 +0200

Oops,  there was an error again in linking, the build of tomorrow, 12 hours from now, numbered  3.2.7 will do the trick. Teus.

Hi Mark,

Tomorrow, that is about 12 hours from now, a build can be retrieved from the git repository that hopefully fixes that problem. I could not try it out for lack of an environment to do it on.

Teus.

Mark Duling wrote:
Hi Teus,

I’m on 10.5, but I got gtk2 (2.12.9) installed ok.  I have updated my local copy of the bibledit MacPort from 2.8 to 3.2 and added dependencies for evince, git-core, enchant, nspr, and firefox-x11.  Now it proceeds to the build for quite awhile and I get the build error below.  I can try testing gtk2 on 10.4 a bit later.  I’m on the list in digest mode, so if you want me to reply faster, just cc me offlist.

Mark