bibledit-general

Re: [be] Bibledit 3.2 on OS X

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit 3.2 on OS X
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 16:56:22 +0200

Hi Mark,

Tomorrow, that is about 12 hours from now, a build can be retrieved from the git repository that hopefully fixes that problem. I could not try it out for lack of an environment to do it on.

Teus.

Mark Duling wrote:
Hi Teus,

I’m on 10.5, but I got gtk2 (2.12.9) installed ok.  I have updated my local copy of the bibledit MacPort from 2.8 to 3.2 and added dependencies for evince, git-core, enchant, nspr, and firefox-x11.  Now it proceeds to the build for quite awhile and I get the build error below.  I can try testing gtk2 on 10.4 a bit later.  I’m on the list in digest mode, so if you want me to reply faster, just cc me offlist.

Mark