bibledit-general

[be] Re: Bibledit 3.2 on OS X

From: Mark Duling
Subject: [be] Re: Bibledit 3.2 on OS X
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:31:59 -0700

It works fine on version OS 10.4. I type "bibledit" in the X11 terminal,
and then a short while after Bibledit comes up.

When typing "bibledit" all messages it writes go to the logfile. When
typing "bibledit-bin", all messages become visible in the terminal. This
might give you a clue about what happens on your system, why it wouldn't
start.

There is nothing special to be done to start the application with gecko.
Gecko is just a bunch of libraries, nothing special.

Teus.

Well it works fine now.  Not sure what the problem was before.  When will the next tarball be released?  Or is there a patch I can use to update the MacPort to 3.2?

Mark