bibledit-general

Re: [be] Re: Bibledit 3.2 on OS X

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Re: Bibledit 3.2 on OS X
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 06:23:00 +0200

Hi Mark,

I tried the port you created (and was amazed to see the options that the Portfile provides, that it handles the glitch in the eeepc directory so gracefully), and installed bibledit without any problems. Thanks for your work on it.

Teus.

Mark Duling wrote:
Tues,

No problem at all.  I just used your instructions to script those installation procedure modifications into the bibledit MacPort just now when I updated it from 2.8 to 3.2.10.  It installs fine now.  I don’t actually use Bibledit, I just notice when some ports I’m aware of get out of date and fix them.  Thanks for your help.

Mark