bibledit-general

Re: [be] Installing BIbledit-Web

From: Tim Beckedorf
Subject: Re: [be] Installing BIbledit-Web
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 19:50:34 +0200

Thank you Teus, that did the trick. Now I will re-install Bibledit.

I have yet another question, once I am familiar with the program and ready to have our consultant access it, how do I allow access. I am running Ubuntu 12.10, on which it is installed,  in a virtual machine that is running on my computer in my home behind a router. What route does he need to take to gain access?

Thanks for all of your help,

Tim