bibledit-general

Re: [be] Installing Bibledit on Mac OS X

From: David Gardner
Subject: Re: [be] Installing Bibledit on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:57:15 +0200

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:46:12AM +0100, Simon Lindén wrote:
> configure: error: Gtk2 development version is needed.
>
> I assumed that gtk2 had not been installed properly so I attempted to do it
> again.

Hi
 I know nothing about macs (last used one 2 decades ago), but I wonder if
there's a gtk2-dev or gtk2-development availble on for macports that you
need to install first?

I would have thought the build process you tried after would make sure it was
installed though, so  Perhaps you should re-try the build-it-yourself
approach now, you might get further.

David