bibledit-general

Re: [be] Installing Bibledit on Mac OS X

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Installing Bibledit on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:39:41 +0100

Thank you Mark, for that useful bit of information. It was added to the installation page, so we won't forget it... Teus.

On 02/14/2013 08:26 PM, Mark Duling wrote:
Also, it is useful to know that when a port fails to install you may
need to clean all traces of it and try again.

So for example when I just tried to install bibledit it failed on the
dependency gdk-pixbuf2, so I did this:

sudo port clean --all gdk-pixbuf2
sudo port install gdk-pixbuf2 (the port installed successfully this time)
sudo port install bibledit (continue with the normal install procedure)

Mark