bino-list

[Bino-list] questions about your software

From: hong-s
Subject: [Bino-list] questions about your software
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:03:04 +0900

To whom it may concern

Hello, I am Hong working in Ikegami.

I've downloaded Windows installer from the website below and tried to
watch 3D video.

http://bino3d.org/download.html

The problem is that the video can't express true color.
When trying it with Mac PC, the color is ok.
(Of course, I've downloaded Mac OS X package for Mac PC and tried.)
I've confirmed that the set-up condition of my computer is right.

Could you let me know requirements for Windows to watch 3D video?
The 3D video recorded by Blackmagic Teranex3D on Mac PC.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

S.K.Hong
Ikegami Tsushinki Co.,Ltd.