chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] release management

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] release management
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 09:32:44 +0900

  Well, I have proposed that we start using the milestone page on
Trac, and nothing happened. I also asked why Trac is down most of the
time, and nobody responded. Without a tool like Trac, I cannot keep
track of changes made to the trunk. Nor can I know about changes being
planned. So it was a bit of a surprise to see the changes made by Elf
to the posix egg, as I was hoping I might be able to merge trunk with
the prerelease branch. I have proposed, multiple times, simple
protocols to keep track of changes to the Chicken trunk, and those
proposals have been ignored. So Elf, do not go off making changes to
the trunk and then whine that someone else has also made changes.

   -Ivan