chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] release management

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] release management
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 22:51:53 +0900

  I think it is a little more complicated than that. svn log does
not show any recent changes made to the release branch. I ran the
nightly snapshot script manually, and it was fetching the Chicken
source from the release branch instead of trunk. I have now changed
that, so the nightly snapshot works properly. And currently, it looks
like the release-tarball script always creates a new tarball for the
current release, which means that the checksum will keep
changing... So I will follow your advice and temporarily remove the
release-tarball script from the cron table, until I figure out a
better scheme for doing releases.

   -Ivan