Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken with VIM

From: Tobia Conforto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken with VIM
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 01:16:42 +0200

Wang Xin wrote:
Recently I add a page in the svnwiki about editing scheme files with VIM. see http://chicken.wiki.br/vim
There are only a few things now, so feel free to add stuffs to it.

Excellent! A few notes

4.
schemeTempStruc should be placed at the beginning of scheme.vim, before schemeQuoted, otherwise the contents of quoted s-exprs '(...) won't be highlighted at all.

5.
For some reason the wiki system mangles <silent>, <cr>, and other Vim commands.

6.
Some Vims, such as mine, dislike :set values longer than 1kB; lispwords is full of Common Lisp cruft, so I had to redefine it from scratch. This is my current list (all on one line):

setl lispwords=case,define,define-syntax,do,lambda,let,let*,let-syntax,
letrec,letrec-syntax,set!,,syntax-rules,and-let*,cond-expand,declare,
define-macro,foreign-lambda,foreign-lambda*,let*-values,let-optionals,
let-optionals*,let-values,letrec-values,receive,case-lambda,
condition-case,define-values,eval-when,rec,syntax-case,when,
with-input-from-string,with-output-to-string,with-syntax,call/cc

Kudos for the send-to-screen function, it's ingenious!

Tobia