Japize

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Japize
Date: 15 Dec 2000 16:36:57 -0500

I've again attempted to use Japize against Classpath and while that's
not really the point here... what is the point is that trying to use
Japize against jdk 1.1.8 by unzipping classes.zip in the jdk lib
directory and renaming classes.zip and adding the lib directory to my
classpath env. manually Japize failed to produce the same result it
produced when using the zip file.  There was a big difference
actually.  I haven't dug into the source yet to figure out why though.
I'm wondering if anyone on the list has encountered this?

--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>