Re: [Kissme-general] Re: Proposal for changes to Classpath's JNI librari

From: Etienne M. Gagnon
Subject: Re: [Kissme-general] Re: Proposal for changes to Classpath's JNI libraries
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:58:22 -0500

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 11:49:56PM +1000, Stephen Crawley wrote:
> [Besides, it is not clear that it matters much to anyone right now.  The
> current releases of Classpath, GCJ and Kissme >>all<< have JNI function
> vectors that are incompatible with JNI 1.0.  The fact that nobody noticed
> until now tells me something about the relative importance of these things.]

Have you looked at SableVM?  It also uses Classpath/JNI.  Please do
not assume that because Kissme/GCJ are incorrect all other VMs are.

Also, please make sure that all you Kissme specific changes to
Classpath are well hidden by #ifdef directives.

Etienne

--
Etienne M. Gagnon                    http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/