cuadrantes-espiral

[Cuadrantes-espiral] [Fwd: Re: So... when should we start?]

From: Quim Gil
Subject: [Cuadrantes-espiral] [Fwd: Re: So... when should we start?]
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 10:08:45 +0200

Sobre el wiki Everything2
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: So... when should we start? Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:35:12 +0000
Aha! Sorry, I should have known...

Well, if you don't mind me taking over and speaking on his (and to some extent Toni's behalf), I believe there are some technical 'issues' that - for the time being - mean that they (or rather Toni) hope to discuss this with you when you're here on Monday. Then it will be one of the top priority - and used as a typical 'test case' of the current problems and developmental chronology of OpenMute.

I think both are *incredibly* busy and, though Toni has apparently had various personal communications with Javier, this will be the reason.

On the other hand, I cannot say this doesn't detract from the fact that Ian can be pretty rude and hard to get hold of :) :)

Love, and looking forward to Tuesday immensely. (There was a meeting schedule change, wasn't there?)

Px

Well, the *almost personal* favour about implementing http://everydevel.com 's wiki in the server was sent to him last week and I haven't received any response from him.

I've detailed more or less the hours (Javier, our tech, invested less than 2 hours to implement it in his server), I've said that he can invlice the price par hour he finds reasonable, I've specified that this is our current nightmare number one (apart from the server overload, that now is in alert yellow instead of red)... But I haven't got any answer. Not even an "Ok, I'm checking it" or "hey, I'm busy, maybe next week".

Weeks ago I asked him to install it in darq.net witg the same proposition: we pay hosting and implementing work. Also no answer.

And, really, I don't know what else I can do.

I know implementing everything2.org wiki is nothing relevant in the context of OpenMetaMute, and even less relevant in Ian's context but... as I sais it's being my nightmare number one and Desde is stacked since July because of these 2 hours of root implementation on a decent server.

Now you know better why I think is not easy to chase Ian.  :)

--- End Message ---