debian-sf-users

RE: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: [Debian-sf-users] how to configure ldap pass

From: Thomas R. Hall
Subject: RE: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: [Debian-sf-users] how to configure ldap password?
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:32:33 +0800

: Maybe ldap woody install, still use admin wiht ou=People
: In this case a ldap purge from woody followed by a ldap install from
sid
: should not give the problem.

Huh.  Not sure.  I will look out for this when I do a clean install
later this week and let you know if this is the case.

: Try to stop nscd daemon if you use it
: /usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/install-dns.sh is managing dns
: Be carreful that your server must have DNS delegation, or use
localhost
: as DNS server
: in /etc/resolv.conf.

nscd does not seem to be installed and/or running on my system.  So, I
am wondering what is the problem?

p.s. - Congratulations on becoming an offical Debian developer earlier
this month!

--Thomas