[Denemo-devel] Editing notes after clef change.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Editing notes after clef change.
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:26:28 +0100

I noticed that edit mode does not work if there is a clef change - notes
are edited on the basis of the leftmost clef not the prevailing clef.
I've fixed this and checked it in. There is still a display bug on
inserting a clef change.
The bug also affected overlaying pitches on notes, and, because of a
file clash the check-in also includes an additional temperament to try
when tuning (this is Bradley Lehman's scheme derived from the Bach 48
manuscript).