Re: [Denemo-devel] Staff menu transpose

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Staff menu transpose
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 23:49:37 -0500

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 15:39 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> I notice there is alread a transpose menu item in the staff menu. I
> guess this is the abortive attempt to do transposition directly in C
> that Jeremiah started? If so, I guess it should be reverted as there is
> no obvious way to get it working.

It actually works. The display does not refresh though. If you save the
file and reload it after transposition it loads up in the new key.

I would like to rewrite it in scheme though as you suggested. Is is
possible to enter edit mode in scheme? Is there a list of scheme
functions other then the actually menu itself?

Jeremiah