Re: [Denemo-devel] The Vote is over

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The Vote is over
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:16:03 +0000

I think this was very useful. It shows we are on the right track
thinking of doing MIDI out and more Notation for 0.8.4
If we can get more Notation symbols off Denemo.org after the 0.8.4
release then we can start adding stuff between releases. This seems
quite do-able.
I don't think the MIDI out should be too difficult to achieve, though I
have only a very indirect motivation myself. Perhaps I could be a help
to someone who wants to actually do it?

Of course, the survey does not, cannot, cover uses for Denemo that
people who would want it do not dream of yet - that whole Educational
field is wide open, for example. Quite often the things you want are
only discovered after something makes you realize you want it.

Anyway - let's get 0.8.2 out of the door. Thanks once again Nils for
pushing Denemo on.

Richard