Re: [Denemo-devel] A question of hairpins....

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A question of hairpins....
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:04:19 +0000

I just looked up the command for parenthesizing a note (that is, I right
clicked it, then selected get script, checking the view scheme script
checkbox).
I see this:

;;; ParenthesizeNote
(d-DirectivePut-note-prefix "Parenthesize" "\\parenthesize ")
(d-DirectivePut-note-display "Parenthesize" "()")
(d-RefreshDisplay)

Now, for your command I think you want postfix not prefix, and perhaps
you want it to be on the chord not the note. And you want a different
tag "Parenthesize" being suitable for for a command ParenthesizeNote...
I suggest using "Expressivo" (is that right? not espressivo?)

Richard