Re: [Denemo-devel] change g_strdup to g_path _get_duration to get the co

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] change g_strdup to g_path _get_duration to get the correct directory  name
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:22:47 +0000

On Mon, 2011-12-19 at 11:05 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On 12/19/2011 10:23 AM, Richard Shann wrote:

> >> Ok. What case would this break.
> > I don't remember - I was hoping you would say what problem it was that
> > you were fixing - I am sure there is one in there, I remember there were
> > some horrible complications, something to do with there only being a
> > filechooser not a directorychooser...
> I was fixing the fact that it was sending a char * containing the full
> path and filename. The function only allows the path and not the
> filename. The problem it was creating is that every time I wanted to add
> a script from More->My Commands the directory was not being set in the
> file dialog. I had to enter or navigate to the full path every time.

ha! that was bugging me just now too - I created a set of commands for
entering notes with slur extension as you go, and I kept having to
re-navigate. It used to work at one time, so I am fairly sure something
else will be broken now, but I don't know what.
We'll have to wait for it to surface I guess.

BTW this was on irc (I don't know if you get to see this stuff?)

edogawa> rshann: i updated my system to opensuse 12.1, but now i'm stuck
compiling denemo
<edogawa> a) oS 12.1 supplies evince-3.0 only, and b) no matter if i
enable or disable evince in configure, gcc bails out when it comes
across the function calling libevince in print.c
<edogawa> IIRC the evince stuff was #ifdef'ed a while ago?

this is more your territory I think?

Richard