Re: [Denemo-devel] change g_strdup to g_path _get_duration to get the co

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] change g_strdup to g_path _get_duration to get the correct directory  name
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:16:34 -0600

It should compile fine with by default. I would need to see the errors from:
make clean; ./autogen.sh; ./configure
Configure will fail if the evince .pc files are not found. If they are not
found then he needs to install the dev packages for evince.
Evince is now.a requirement and the #ifdef's have been removed. The default is
to check for gtk3. If it fails it checks for gtk2. If this then fails it stops
configure. If gtk3 is found it looks for evince>=3. If not found it stops
configure with error. If gtk2 it looks for either evince 2.0 or 2.3. If neither
are found it stops configure.

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T