Re: [Denemo-devel] Master is badly broken

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Master is badly broken
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 13:20:55 +0200

What I meant is a denemo configuration directory included in the test
suite (i.e. as a subdirectory in the tests directory) with standardised
values. Using the user's configuration brings in a random component. For
example, when I build a package for Denemo (using fakeroot), the success
of the thumbnailer test depends on which file I had been previously
working on (in the production environment).

Andreas