Re: [Denemo-devel] Master is badly broken

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Master is badly broken
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 13:09:17 +0100

On Wed, 2014-06-25 at 13:20 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> What I meant is a denemo configuration directory included in the test
> suite (i.e. as a subdirectory in the tests directory) with standardised
> values.

hmm, yes, if a user wants to run the tests then having the .denemo-xxx
location fixed at the user's home directory is a problem.
I think your first suggestion of a command line flag to choose where to
find .denemo-xxx might be good - I have used a separate, clean, user for
this, but it sounds like you need to run the tests as part of your
install process, so that they have to be run as your own user. I wonder
what other projects do?

Richard