[Denemo-devel] Integration test for 1.2.2

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Integration test for 1.2.2
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 10:31:15 +0200

Trying to build the latest stable version 1.2.2 for Debian, the integration test failed with the following error:

Denemo - MESSAGE: Opening file /usr/src/denemo-1.2.2/tests/tmp/denemo/TemperamentShiftingPlayback.denemo
64c64
<       <zoom>99</zoom>
---
>       <zoom>98</zoom>
**
ERROR:integration.c:49:compare_denemo_files: child process (11132) of test trap failed unexpectedly

I don't know if the zoom was adapted automatically (then that's a general problem with that test approach), or if I can solve the problem with updating the denemo files. Because I can't remember the command to update the test files and could not find it on denemo.org (I searched under Development > Hacking Sources), I could not test that. However, such failure should not happen with a stable version.

Andreas