Re: [Denemo-devel] Instrument templates (was Re: Playback View: an impor

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Instrument templates (was Re: Playback View: an important advance for Denemo)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 19:15:42 +0000

On Wed, 2016-01-20 at 12:53 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2016 3:10 AM, "Richard Shann" <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> >
> [...]  It would require some
> > knowledge/interest/demand to develop it...
>
> Ok. I just thought it would inspire some of my students using denemo.
> A few of them play drums and others like rock music. There was also an
> oportunity for me to arrange something for percussion ensemble. I
> might do that in friscibaldi or something then.

but this sounds like you *do* have some knowledge/interest/demand for
it? What would you input, and what would the output look like? It seems
that all you would need is a few d-DirectivePuts to put things like
\drummode at the right places, but you would have to know what the thing
should look like (both in the Display and in the final typeset).