Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 22:14:00 +0100

On Thu, 2017-05-18 at 22:09 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> so if LilyPond is being run from a script

The only explanation I can think of is that when Tony runs LilyPond
standalone he starts execution of something different (e.g. a script)
from what Denemo is calling with it's g_spawn_... call.

I guess when Tony tests LilyPond as a standalone he just double clicks
on something - difficult to be sure what that is invoking.