Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:59:17 -0800

On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 03:54:52PM -0700, Thomas Lavallee wrote:
> Diogo, et al.
> I would like to contribute to the effort as well. Let me know what is needed.
> Regards,
> Tom

Thanks to all of you who have offered to help with the documentation.

I'm right now putting together a framework for doing the docs, and
setting up a mailing list for discussing documentation mechanics,
topics, contents, etc.

I'll be back with more info later today.

Looking forward to some great documentation!

Eric