Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio: Real newbie question

From: bellzii
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio: Real newbie question
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:34:07 -0700 (PDT)

hey kevin,

I too am new to gnuradio but ive started learning few things and even start
running examples on the usrp and soon i will do my own model, now concerning
ur question ,theres actually no program called gnuradio , its just a signal
processing package , all you have to do is write or run python program , and
thats it!!

open ur terminal and in the gnuradio-examples --> python--> usrp directory
 then ./usrp.osciloscope

im not very sure if i have dropped a directory cuz im not on linux now to
check , but i hope this helps ;-)