Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] audio_alsa_sink problem

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] audio_alsa_sink problem
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 16:48:03 -0800

The audio sink in GRC has 3 parameters:
        sample_rate, device_name, ok_to_block

The generated code looks like this:
        audio.sink(sample_rate, device_name, ok_to_block)

If entering plughw:0,0 for the device_name does not fix the problem, I am unsure about what is wrong... GRC generates the code, we can always compare this to the code in a working example.

Is the GRC block missing an extra (4th) parameter to audio.sink?

-Josh

davek wrote:
im having the same problem
dial tone in GRC crashes with the same error
but the python dialtone example works fine
running svn trunk on ubuntu 8.10 64bit standard install with a
gigabyte ga-ep45-ud3r onboard audio...
if you figure it out let me know...
thanks..