Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnu Radio and Mode S (1090 MHz)

From: Andrew Rich
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnu Radio and Mode S (1090 MHz)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 07:12:58 +1000

Thanks Matt

I am making good progress as I teach myslef to decode Mode S using a DSO and perl

*                                                                    *
* Mode S decoder using Digital Scope and perl on openSUSE LINUX      *
* Andrew Rich - March 2010                                           *
*                                                                    *
Sample rate             10MS/s
Max sample              71
Cut off                 35.5
Array is                4000 points
Trigger                 on point 1094
Start count             1096
Pre-amble               Match
DF starts               at 1176
DF value                17
Type                    ADS-B squitter
Address                 75008F
FT value                is 11
Type Airborne Position NUC = 7 25 m < HPL < 185.2 m (0.1nm)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Ettus" <address@hidden>