Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementation of dynamic spectrum access

From: adib_sairi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementation of dynamic spectrum access
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 19:05:44 -0700 (PDT)

No, I'm afraid I can't help you there. This was from when I was working on
my Ph.D. years ago at Virginia Tech and I no longer have access to the code.
Any papers I have can be found in IEEE Xplore or from the SDR Forum (now
Wireless Innovation Forum). I was also mostly interested in the development
of a cognitive engine that I applied to the DSA problem, not really DSA

oh its too bad we cannot see the code. I follow some of your work on
cognitive engine when you are with VT during my literature of my master, it
was a nice work your team done in VT with CR.

Last time there was a colleague in this forum introduce me to the CROSS
which done by VT (i also cite this in my thesis) ..and inside the CROSS
there is a cognitive engine. is this your work? =)

thanks tom.

Mohd Adib Sarijari
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

my website: http://trg.fke.utm.my/members/adib/