Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Source replaced with a file source

From: Michael Höin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Source replaced with a file source
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:29:37 +0200

Thanks for your answer Tom.

I can isolate the fault to one of my blocks:
http://www.zhaw.ch/~hoim/howto_ofdm_symbol_cutter_cc.cc

This block has two inputs, both have the same rate. If I connect the
input to a file with throttle and the output to a "vector_sink_c" I see
that the amount of data produced by the block is not always the same. My
conclusion is that my block looses data.

In this block I cut data out of a stream. Hence from time to time there
are rest periods between the data production. Is this a problem for gnu
radio? Should I allocate more memory for this block (how can I do that)?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Michael