Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build gnuradio without volk module

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build gnuradio without volk module
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:49:45 -0700

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 17:41, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is this the official github for gnuradio?
> https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/tags
>
> Any chance we could get tags pushed there as well (maybe automated)? It
> would be super easy to link to source tarballs that way.

Tom is setting up this github repo to automatically mirror the
contents of gnuradio.org's repo, but the work isn't complete, and the
repo itself doesn't have everything in it (like the tags, as you
noticed.)

He and I are working out some security issues with the automation, but
maybe we can do a manual push of the tags there.

Johnathan