Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Use USRP1 and USRP N200 at the same time

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Use USRP1 and USRP N200 at the same time
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:04:25 -0400

USRP1 works just fine with the very-latest Gnu Radio and UHD just fine--I ran one that way just the other night.  So you can run build-gnuradio to download the very latest UHD and Gnu Radio and it'll work just fine with both your N210 and your USRP1.

There's absolutely no reason for a new user such as yourself to use any of the "classic" API for USRP1.  Just use UHD for everything.

Yes, you should be able to use two uhd_fft.py -- one setup to talk to your N210 and the other setup to talk to your USRP1, that should work just fine.

-Marcus