Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Again bladerf / gqrx / gr-osmosdr

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Again bladerf / gqrx / gr-osmosdr
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 19:12:29 +0200

It stays the same, after uninstalling everything, pulling fresh repos,
building and installing bladeref, gr-osmosdr and gqrx in this order the
message when building gqrx remains

/usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-osmosdr.so: undefined reference to
`bladerf_fpga_version'
/usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-osmosdr.so: undefined reference to
`bladerf_fw_version'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [gqrx] Error 1
address@hidden:~/gqrx$

Ralph.

<address@hidden>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >> Looks like there is something missing from your libbladeRF.so.  The
> >> repository shows they were added on October 2nd.  Are you sure you're
> >> building the latest stuff?
> >
> > Should be the latest, when doing a git pull right before building it.
> > I did not yet delete the whole BladeRF folder and clone into a totally
> > new folder, maybe this helps?
>
> I always recommend blowing away the build directory and rerunning cmake
..,
> make, sudo make install.
>
> That is the best way I've found to make sure things are fresh.
>
> I just rebuilt against everything last night and things seemed fine to me.
Others