Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Small example - using UHD function

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Small example - using UHD function
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 10:00:06 -0700

Simone,

you're asking a bit much of people who are essentially volunteers if they need to install several modules before they can run and test your code for you.

Obviously, SWIG isn't picking up the class you wrote. There can be several reasons for this, maybe you forgot it in your SWIG files (are you using gr_modtool?) or your block definition is incorrect...

I suggest you start with something simpler first, until you've learned the intricacies of building OOTs. We have the new 'guided tutorials' on the website to help you with this.