Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Amplitude settings in uhd_siggen

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Amplitude settings in uhd_siggen
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 12:27:34 +0100

Ah well, in that case, the energy of only one increased subcarrier will,
due to Parseval's Theorem, still be present in the time signal, but be
split across all samples in the OFDM symbol (IDFT).

Anyway, in a practical system you'd limit the power-per-subcarrier, so
that no combination of subcarrier symbols can lead to time domain peaks
that get clipped.

Greetings,
Marcus