Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Polyphase Clock Sync for Bursts

From: Usman Haider
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Polyphase Clock Sync for Bursts
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 18:26:47 +0500

Yes, you are right here. "The time_est tag can be used to adjust the sampling timing estimate of any downstream synchronization blocks and is currently implemented by the gr::digital::pfb_clock_sync_ccf block."

--
Usman

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 1:13 AM, Garver, Paul W <address@hidden> wrote:
So is that what the time_est tag in corr_est_cc is for? The idea being correlate against the preamble to generate an initial timing estimate for the clock recovery to lock quickly?

PWG