Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Chunks to symbols with 16 QAM modulation

From: Rafik ZITOUNI
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Chunks to symbols with 16 QAM modulation
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 18:55:59 +0200

Dear Cinaed,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried with my Tx and it works fine with a constellation, but with my receiver symbols or  constellation_decoder, digital.qam_16()[1] gives me an error.

line 164, in __init__
    self.digital_constellation_decoder_cb_0_0 = digital.constellation_decoder_cb(digital.qam_16()[1])

Best,

On 07/11/2017 05:13 AM, Rafik ZITOUNI wrote:
> Dear gnuradio users,
>
> I am trying to use digital_chunks_to_symbols to reconstruct block by
> block my QAM modulator.
>
> Please could you give me an idea how to set the constellation points in
> Symbol Table field?  I can do it with BPSK, QPSK and 8PSK using
> constellation[0].points, constellation[1].points and
> constellation[2].points, but how can I do it with 16 QAM ?

Try

 Symbols:        digital.qam_16()[1]
 Constellations: digital.qam_16()[0]

-- Cinaed