Re: NSPopUpButton

From: Georg Fleischmann
Subject: Re: NSPopUpButton
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 18:51:29 +0100

Hi Fred,

> never could have guessed this behaviour. Just now
> I tried to implement it exactly as you did describe it. Could you please
> test if the current implementation in CVS is the same as on OpenStep?

The first case (action assigned to NSPopUpButton) correcly returns the

The second case (with current cvs), returns NSMenuItem (with or without an
action assigned to NSPopUpButton).
I should mention, that I never use action methods assigned to the menu items
in my applications. I just changed my code to test it.