Re: GNUStep: An Apology for Announcing Donation of ProprietarySoftware

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUStep: An Apology for Announcing Donation of ProprietarySoftware to the Project
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 02:33:29 +0100

I don't want to add more mails to this discussion, I just want to state
that I can't agree more to what Nicola wrote. I would not be working on
GNUstep if this project wasn't under LGPL and this is more important
than what ever I think of the original announcement or the apology or
even of paid software as a general issue. And of course Adam is no
"dolt" (A term I had to look up in my copy of Webster's. Isn't free
software great, we learn so many new things every day...).

Fred