Re: My GWorkspace feature request

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: My GWorkspace feature request
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 19:07:28 +0300

On 2003-06-15 23:47:19 +0300 Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> wrote:

On 2003-06-15 14:41:35 +0000 Enrico Sersale <enrico@dtedu.net> wrote:

Yes, it is a popup; look in GWLib/BIcon.m, in -menuForEvent:, for example.

Yep I see it, and I updated my local copy of gw ... works great !

I think that right-click must show the Application Menu, so I've added a
modifyer.

That's why I'm asking it; imho, that should be reverse : pop-up menu should
appears via right-click, and application menu via ctrl-right-click (or
meta-right-click).  Anyway if you aren't on an icon, righ-click will show you
the application menu...
As every OS/Toolkit display the popup menu via right-click, I think it will
be better to adopt the same behavior...

Ok, changed.

Now:
 on icons:
   - right-click without modifier shows the contestual menu if the icon is
selected.
     else shows the app menu.
   - right-click with the modifyer shows the app menu.
 in a window containing icons:
   - right-click without modifier shows the contestual menu if there are
selected icons.
     else shows the app menu.
   - right-click with the modifyer shows the app menu.
It is on cvs.