ANN: DebugMe theme bundle

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: ANN: DebugMe theme bundle
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:05:56 +0200

As a neat and somewhat useful hack, Stefan Urbanek and I have written a
small theme bundle. When installed (compile and: defaults write
NSGlobalDomain/Someapp GSAppKitUserBundles "(/path/DebugMe.bundle)"), it
will add a "Debug me" menu entry to the main menu which will start gdb
and attach it to the app in a new Terminal window.

Terminal must be running, and you need to use latest cvs of Terminal.

(Also, note that debugging Terminal from gdb running in Terminal does
_not_ work. :)

- Alexander Malmberg