Re: Questions for deploying GNUStep

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: Re: Questions for deploying GNUStep
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:58:27 -1000

I was working on a DirectFB backend for quite a while. However, I discovered that the way DirectFB handles multiple applications is via a cooperative sharing scheme. DirectFB would be nice, but cooperative multitasking would be a step back.

Know I 'm not sure where to go besides the begining..X11.

Chad