Re: Is GNUstep really cross platform? (was: FW: GNUstep on MS Windows (O

From: Philip Mötteli
Subject: Re: Is GNUstep really cross platform? (was: FW: GNUstep on MS Windows (Oh boy...i've done it now!))
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:11:45 +0100

Am 05.12.2003 um 12:59 schrieb John Davidorff Pell:
On Dec 5, 2003, at 12:56 AM, Philip Mötteli wrote:
Am 05.12.2003 um 08:02 schrieb John Davidorff Pell:
If GNUstep uses X11's copy/paste, it will work fine.

Then don't use MOSX. Buy a Linux box.

There are many many parts of cocoa that have absolutely nothing equivalent in GNUstep, almost entirely recent additions, but there none-the-less. Thus, I must aim for GNUstep. There are many parts of GNUstep-base that are NOT part of cocoa. Ok, compile the "Additions". What about GNUstep-gui? There are numerous parts of GNUstep-gui that are not in cocoa,

Please give us a good list of these "numerous" examples.