Re: XML idea

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: XML idea
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:06:20 -0700

On Wednesday, January 7, 2004, at 05:23 PM, Alex Perez wrote:

Are you saying that you'd be against a --with-PortabilityKit flag in core/
that would automagically download and compile, and install PK as a
framework? (if need be I have absolutely no problem with a disclaimer
wherein it would be stated that PortabilityKit was not an official part of GNUstep, with a Yes/No are you sure confirmation, although I'd prefer that
not to be there)

No, it's just that I think it would be easier for a GUI app to handle this. I'm already confused by all the options for compiling GNUstep, and I'm a developer :-)